DEPENDABLE LEGAL SERVICES
ALSIP LAW OFFICE, P.C.
Brian K. Alsip, Attorney at Law
Brian K. Alsip, founder of Alsip Law Office, P.C., grew up in Milan, a small town in Southeastern Indiana. His rural upbringing taught him how to work hard and value what you earn.
Upon graduation from Milan High School, Brian attended Franklin College, where he triple majored in Political Science, History, and Sociology. He went on to earn his law degree at the University of Dayton School of Law. Brian is licensed to practice in Indiana state courts, as well as the Federal Court in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
Throughout his life, Brian had several minimum wage jobs. He was once a telemarketer, union member, and management team member. He even worked the third shift at a casino. With his diverse background, Brian can relate to people from all walks of life.
More About Brian
Brian resides in Franklin, IN with his wife and 2 sons. He is involved in the community as a member of the Franklin Board of Zoning Appeals, Franklin Chamber of Commerce, Franklin Little League Board, several fraternal orders, as well as coaching Little League baseball and other youth-oriented sports.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law -includes all felonies and misdemeanors, such as DUI/OWI, sex crimes, and battery.
- General Civil Law -includes wills and trusts, collections, landlord/tenant issues, small business representation, and specialized driving privileges.
- Family Law – includes uncontested divorce, representing parents in Children in Need of Services (CHINS) cases, and termination of parental rights.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- University of Dayton School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Dayton, OH
- Franklin College, Bachelor of Arts in History, Political Science, and Sociology, Franklin, IN
- 2-time graduate, DUI/OWI – Trial Practice Institute
- Domestic relations mediation training course
- Civil mediation training course
How Can We Help You?
Brian has more than a decade of experience helping clients. Contact him today or you can also give us a call at 317-918-7289